Family Cross Stitch Portrait
Want a one of a kind art work of your family or as a gift?
You’ve come to the right place!
Each The BS Stitch cross stitch portrait is handmade special by me (Brooke), , just for you! Your stitch will come framed in a hoop (hoop size depends on characters/background, 6” is typical), backed with neutral or coordinating fabric, and ready to hang or display.
*Upgraded hoop options are available but need to be talked about during ordering/ pattern stage!
This family stitch comes included with:
-2 family members
-text (name, date, small quote)
- heart, if requested
*If you would like an extra character included (after the included 2) The only figure that is free is a baby being held in the arms of a character, wrapper in a blanket.
*Additional characters can be added via the drop down menu. (or by using the ADD A CHARACTER listing)
*If you would like an added detail (skyline, arch, tree, grass and flowers or other detail please add the listing for 'ADD ON ELEMENT' or 'ADD ON FLOWERS & WREATH'
*Must be purchased in order to be included in the stitch.
** If you order and decide after you would like an add on please order it and message me! I’ll take care of you!!
PLEASE EMAIL ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AFTER ORDERING:
- Requested family members (pets count and are encouraged) and what order you want them in from left to right.
- Text (Last name i.e. “The Sukos”/ Other wording i.e. “Our Family”/ or something specific and special to you! Please let me know if you would like certain font, otherwise I will pick what I think would look best.
- If you would ordered any ADD ONS please write that information here along with color ideas/requests.
-A simple heart at the top is free of charge, but MUST be requested to be included. (Any color- default is a soft red)
- How would you like the characters to be?
*My default post of figures is organic, whatever feels right per portrait. They can be standing side by side, holding hands, be layered, or upside down etc.!
-Is this a gift? And if so when will it be given? When can I post the final products to my social media? Would you like to be tagged?
-Can I use the reference photos as a 'before and after'. Faces would be covered unless requested that it is not needed!
**If you have an idea that is not currently listed, please message me and we can talk about specifics and options!
After placing your order, I will send you a message within 48-72 hours (or following business day) requesting additional information (if needed, after your email). You can send photos and information after ordering to speed up the process as well! If you don’t hear from me please email me at [email protected]
*Once I receive your photos and requests, I will make a digital pattern to send you (about 2-3weeks) You then can make as many changes or adjustments as you wish. Add ons can also be done at this time, if wanted. After pattern approval, I will get started stitching. This is about 3-4 weeks. Time depends on current orders, pattern changes, etc.
Please keep in mind that these are my artistic take on your photos and won’t be exact, but I will try my best. If you have a detail, hair color/style, skin tone, eye color/glasses etc that you do not want missed, please include that in a message with the photos.
*I also have a color chart I can email you to help choose skin tones, hair colors if requested! *My default eyes are black, other colors must be requested.
I reserve the right to post the final product on my social media, but will definitely work with you to not ruin any surprises!
Thank you so much for choosing me to create this custom piece for you!
- Each stitch portrait is custom, made to order, and therefore can currently take 2-8 weeks time spending on size of family as well as current order volume. If you need yours done in a hurry or have a specific time in mind, please let me know so we can arrange a special rush order request if needed.
- Any other questions, please message me! I am here to help and look forward to creating a loving and lasting family portrait for you and your family!